Franck

Default Free to draw in a protected document

Hi!

I created a protected document with word 2000. I know how to give the
possibility to the end-user to write text in the form fields.
But I want to give the possibility to the end-user to make some drawings
(thanks to the drawing toolbar) in a defined area. But I don't know how to
do...any tips?

Cheers

--
Franck G
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RnJhbmNr?=,

I created a protected document with word 2000. I know how to give the
possibility to the end-user to write text in the form fields.
But I want to give the possibility to the end-user to make some drawings
(thanks to the drawing toolbar) in a defined area.

You can't. Drawing is simply not supported in a protected document. Closest
you could get would be to have the user make the drawing in another
document, then copy/paste it into an unprotected section in the form.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org