Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzy the CO Librarian Suzy the CO Librarian is offline

Default How do I cite an online subscription database?

I am using Word 2007 to create a citation for an EBSCO online subscription
database journal, but cannot find a correct source type. I've tried using
Journal article, Article in Periodical, Web site, Document from a web site,
and Electronic source. Other than editing code, any suggestions for creating
this citation?

It should include fields for the subscription service, name of database,
name & location of my library, and URL. The MLA style citation should look
similar to:

Woods, Stephanie. "A Work of Fiction." Sunday Times (Sept. 2008). Middle
Plus. EBSCO. Colorado Academy, Denver, CO. 18 Sept. 2008
http://search.ebscohost.com/.