Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Cruz

Default I have "math tools" in Works how do I insert into PowerPoint?

I can see equation editor on the tool bar for PowerPoint, but I want the math
tools upgrade that I have on Works - how do I transfer it over?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have MathType? According to
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/features.htm, you can use it in
PowerPoint also, but perhaps there is an add-in you didn't install for PPT.
Possibly you can access it via Insert | Object.

According to
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/ma...s.htm#Powerful, "MathType
installs a toolbar button into Microsoft PowerPoint 97 and later (Windows
version) / Microsoft PowerPoint 98 and later (Mac version), giving you the
ability to quickly insert equations into your presentations."