Jorel Lesztat

Default word 2 conversion to .doc

Hi. I have a document I wrote in 1998 using Word2, which is obviously saved
as a .wd2 document. I now use Office 2000 and would like to open the
document in Word 2000 to re-edit and print it. I can't seem to find any way
to open it in Word 2000 without getting loads of strange formatting and
garbled gobbledygook, no matter how I try. Could anyone help please as the
document was a diary of a 3 month travel across the USA and I have lost the
hard copy, so this is the only version I have.
Many thanks.

Jorel Lesztat

Thank you Graham, very much appreciated. The filter didn't open it directly
but the information pointed me in the right direction and I can now open the
document. Once again, many thanks for your help.

Jorel Lesztat wrote:
Hi. I have a document I wrote in 1998 using Word2, which is obviously
saved as a .wd2 document. I now use Office 2000 and would like to
open the document in Word 2000 to re-edit and print it. I can't seem
to find any way to open it in Word 2000 without getting loads of
strange formatting and garbled gobbledygook, no matter how I try.
Could anyone help please as the document was a diary of a 3 month
travel across the USA and I have lost the hard copy, so this is the
only version I have.
Many thanks.

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM