Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phred Phred is offline

Default How do I remove add ons I downloaded for Office 2003?

I downloaded the Redaction tool for Office 2003. The tool will not load for
anyone but the administer account on my machine. The associated error
messages have become a nuisance. The easiest fix would be to just remove the
tools that are doing this. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Well-behaved software provides an Uninstall option, preferably via Control
Panel Add/Remove Applications. But if not, the add-in is a .dot files in
the STARTUP folder. Delete it.