Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default How to transfer calendar content to a new month?

I want to transfer standing appointments from one calendar month to the next
without retyping each one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Kim wrote:
I want to transfer standing appointments from one calendar month to
the next without retyping each one.

In Word, copy/paste is one mechanism. Bookmarking the first occurrence and
placing REF fields for the others is another possibility.

If you have Outlook, its calendar tools are lightyears better than anything
in Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman