Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
brads brads is offline

Default How to remove the border before an endnote section?

There's the tiny third of a line left aligned border at the top of the
endnote ssection. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Change the view to Normal, View, Footnotes, View endnote area, change "All
Endnotes" to "Endnote Separator", now you can edit the separator line.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"BradS" wrote:

There's the tiny third of a line left aligned border at the top of the
endnote ssection. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Brad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
brads brads is offline

Hi Dean

Thanks for this, but I still can't find it. I'm using Word 2007 and can't
see "View endnote area" option at all.

I'm normally an OpenOffice user, and it's not obvious there either....

Thanks

Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Knowing the version of Word is always useful to know ;-)
I believe that under Referencing, Footnotes, Show Notes will give you the
option for Endnotes, also what options does the little option button (bottom
right in group) show?
I also beleive that Normal view is now called Draft in 2007.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"BradS" wrote:

Hi Dean

Thanks for this, but I still can't find it. I'm using Word 2007 and can't
see "View endnote area" option at all.

I'm normally an OpenOffice user, and it's not obvious there either....

Thanks

Brad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
brads brads is offline