Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default How do I format a folded business card in Word?

How do I set up or format an 8 page parallel wallet card in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What would be the dimensions of the card, and how exactly would it be
folded?

http://word.mvps.org

"Sheila" wrote in message
How do I set up or format an 8 page parallel wallet card in Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sheila Sheila is offline

8 panel parallel card folded to 2-1/2 x 3 (4 panels per side)
Finished size before folding: 10 x 3.

"Sheila" wrote in message
How do I set up or format an 8 page parallel wallet card in Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Do you actually have media for this, or would you be printing and then
cutting? If the latter, then set it up as a four-column, single-row table on
Letter Landscape. With half-inch left and right margins, you'd get a 10"
wide table, and the four equal columns would also be correct. Set the row
height to exactly 3".

Alternatively, if you need the text to flow from one "page" to the next,
increase the side margins to 0.625" and the top and bottom margins to 2.75"
and format the text as four columns, with 0.25" between columns.

Either of these would be one side of the card. You may want to print crop
marks (see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CropMarks.htm) or a very light
grey dotted-line outside border (in the case of a table) to indicate where
to cut.

If you have media designed for this, then most likely the stock comes with
layout instructions.

http://word.mvps.org