Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bruce Baker Bruce Baker is offline

Default Retrieve list of supported label definitions

Hi

From our VB.net 2005, using VSTO 2007 - is it possible to retrieve the list
of label options including

a) label manufacturer - e.g. Microsoft, Ace Label, etc

Then for each label manufacturer - each label type including type , height,
width, page size

In essence I want to have in my app pretty much the same type of dialog as
you get in word 2007.

If so, any pointers to where in the object model, or sample code I can find
this ?

thanks

Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I don't know if it is possible using the Word object model, but
a. in Word 12 the definitions appear to be stored in .xml files under
Office12\PAGESIZE (e.g. perhaps under c:\Program
FIles\MicrosoftOffice\Office12\PAGESIZE
b. I don't know what the structure is, or whether there is a schema for
these XML files, but there is at least an Index :-)

Peter Jamieson

"Bruce Baker" wrote in message
Hi

From our VB.net 2005, using VSTO 2007 - is it possible to retrieve the