Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
all all is offline

Default am i stupid?

please answer truthfully
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leroy[_2_] Leroy[_2_] is offline

How to ask a question:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

all wrote:
please answer truthfully

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

You are an absolute Hooplehead.

"all" wrote in message
: please answer truthfully

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

The jury is still out.

Oh wait! They've just come in!

Verdict: GUILTY on all counts!
Sentence: A long and boring LIFE as a total moron smoking crack and drinking
cheap booze paid for with the tax dollars of hard working citizens like me...
~sigh~

please answer truthfully

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

Mistrial declared on appeal on grounds of inadequate representation for
failing to put forward a defense of mental defect. At the re-trial this
defense thrown out because stupidity is not a defect. Same verdict returned.
Sentence increased to include squirting out illegitimate kids like watermelon
seeds so as to create yet another generation of dole bludgers to be paid for
by increasing the taxes of hard working citizens like me... ~SIGH~
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com" wrote:

The jury is still out.

Oh wait! They've just come in!

Verdict: GUILTY on all counts!
Sentence: A long and boring LIFE as a total moron smoking crack and drinking
cheap booze paid for with the tax dollars of hard working citizens like me...
~sigh~

"all" wrote:

please answer truthfully

I did something stupid Tracy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 10th 06 03:09 PM
Stupid Karine Tables 0 May 29th 05 10:18 AM
Stupid Karine Page Layout 0 May 29th 05 10:18 AM
Stupid Karine New Users 0 May 29th 05 10:18 AM
Stupid Karine Mailmerge 0 May 29th 05 10:18 AM