Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Default why isn't my print preview the same as my document?

I am working in Print layout view and have my picture lined up perfectly to
cover the whole page. When I print or print preview, there is a margin on
the left and on the top. I have changed it to zerp margins and adjusted
every tab but it still gives me that space I don't want on the edge of the
paper. Any other suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Most printer drivers will not allow you to print to the edge of the page.
Print preview is merely reflecting that.