Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
P. Zicari P. Zicari is offline

Default Checkbox

How do I get a "clickable" checkbox in a doc? I am using Word 2007.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guruveer Guruveer is offline

To add the boxes that you will be able to check, you need to use the
Developer tab.
Show the Developer tab

Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Word Options.
Click Popular.

Select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box.
Add the check boxes

Click the top left cell in the table that you inserted.
On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click Legacy Tools.

Under Legacy Forms, click Check Box Form Field .

Note If the check box has a gray background, click Legacy Tools in the
Controls group, and then click Form Field Shading to remove the gray
shading.

Click the next cell where you want to insert a check box, and then press
CTRL+Y to insert another check box.
After you insert a check box for each item that you want, click the top
right cell and type the text for the first item. Repeat this step for each
item in the list