leek_riceball

Default How do I see how much ink I have?

I have a laser printer thingie, and it's like, 4 years old. Whenever I go to
print, I can't see those...circle graph/bar graph thingies. And i have to
print out about 10+ pages or so.
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:24:02 -0700, "leek_riceball"
wrote:

I have a laser printer thingie, and it's like, 4 years old. Whenever I go to
print, I can't see those...circle graph/bar graph thingies. And i have to
print out about 10+ pages or so.

This has nothing to do with Microsoft Word, the topic of this
newsgroup.

I suggest you figure out the name of the company that made your laser
printer thingy, visit their web site, and click the Support link that
almost all of them offer. Ask your question there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman