Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Burny

Default How do I set up Word to work on A3 paper?

I am a teacher about to start pupils on coursework.
We have had a lot of problems with A3 printers using publisher and would
therefore like to Word with page set up, either A3 portrait or landscape.
I am sure I have done this before but Word 2003 does not give me this option
in page set-up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

The paper sizes available on the Page Setup dialog is constrained by what
your printer can handle. If A3 isn't listed, your printer is telling Word it
can't do A3. Try setting the size manually: 420 x 297. If Word won't accept
that either, you can work around it by 'installing' a printer that you know
will do A3. Set it to print on port FILE:.

Word's maximum page dimension is 558.7mm.