Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!! is offline

Default can't find word document

I opened an email with a word document attachment, made changes to it and
clicked the save icon on the tool bar. The changes did not save. Can you help
find the modifed version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Doesn't work that way. You must save the attachment into a folder on your
hard drive before opening it and working on it.

"HELP!!!!!" wrote in message
:I opened an email with a word document attachment, made changes to it and
: clicked the save icon on the tool bar. The changes did not save. Can you
help
: find the modifed version?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should never open Word attachments directly from e-mail - however it
*may* be possible to recover your changes. See
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm