Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nnicko nnicko is offline

Default Moving quickly through large Word documents

Hi!
Im creating an alphabetical list of movies that I have on DVD. Right now I
have about 400 and the number grows daily.
At the beginning of the document Id like to put the alphabet so that if you
click on a letter (e.g. F) you can quickly go to that section having all my
movies starting with F.
Is such a thing possbile? Thanks.
P.S. Im using Word 2007 with Vista Ultimate.

--
nnicko