Tonia

Default How do I link cells in a table?

I have a template with a table with an embedded table. I need to force two
cells to move to the next page if the both cells will not fit on the same
page. Rather than the cell breaking at the row, I need both cells to move to
the next page. How do I do this?

macropod

Hi Tonia,

Format the paragraphs in these cells as 'keep together' and, if the cells
are stacked one above the other, format the paragraphs in the top one as
'keep with next' also. Likewise, the lower cell has more than one paragraph,
format all except the last paragraph in it as 'keep with next'.

Cheers

--

---