kenny

Default sorting tables

I need to sort my tables alphabetically, but its not working.

I have a two columns table, and in the first column is a picture and the
second column is used to label the picture, for example "A-333."

I have several rows of this and I select all the cells and click table,
sort, but nothing happens.

How can I sort my table?