Bairdy

Default Merging List to Letter

I don't know who thought they were "improving" the merge feature in 2003 but
I'm here to say - NOT. I NEVER had a problem with any of the old versions
but I've been trying for 2 days & still can't figure out what's going on.

PROBLEM: When merging into the document it skips every other entry of my
list. No matter how many times or ways I've tried it, it still skips. What
am I missing?

Desperately seeking a solution as I need this done yesterday!

THANKS!

Doug Robbins

It sounds like you have a Next Record field there where none is
required.

Instead of using the wizard, from the View menu, select Toolbars and then
check the Mailmerge toolbar. This will give you a toolbar that allows you
to do the whole mailmerge thing.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP