ksen

Default MS Word print 3 pages at a time

I have this printer that staples every print job.
I have this mail merge document where every three pages is directed to a new
recipient.
If I send the mail merge document to the printer it will print the entire
128 pages and staple them all together.
What I want is the printer to staple every three pages together. The printer
Konica has no solution for it. And I wanted to know if MS Word via VBA or
anything can send every three pages of its document as a separate print job.

Doug Robbins

The following will send each letter to the printer as a separate print job:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP