Jayne

Default mail merge labels

My labels created on from mailmerge look OK, but when I go to print the are
not aligned properly. I specified AVery Label type 5162 and also inserted
said form for printing - but the top address line prints abot the label
section. I also experimented with another label type (i.e. Avery 5160) and
the same thing happens again.
Graham Mayor

If the labels print OK on plain paper it is a printer problem. If you have
the same problem on plain paper (hold it over the label blanks) then the
probability is that you have different paper sizes set for printer and page
and/or you are using a zoom setting in the printer dialog. If all else fails
and it is merely a question of the labels printing too high on the paper,
adjust the top margin of the label options to push it down by the required
amount.