TML - Boone

Default How can I print 3 merge documents per page?

I'm trying to print reciepts three to a page. My receipt form is 8.5 x 3.8
and I've tried going to Page Setup/Layout and setting Section Break to
continuous. I then merge the data and it looks OK in print view but when I
go to Print Preview or actually print the file it reverts to one receipt per
page. I'm using Word 2003 SP1 on a Windows XP Professional SP2. How can I
get this to work? Thanks.
Doug Robbins

Use a directory type mailmerge with just one receipt set up in the main
document. If 3 of them will fit on a page, that is what you will get when
you execute the merge.

There's no need for any section breaks or Next Record fields as a
directory type merge takes care of that.
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP