Jan

Default merge to email: why don't the emails show up in my "Sent Items"?

Using Word 2003, Outlook 2003
I'm experienced with useing mail merge, so I don't think I've neglected any
steps. When I', finished with a merge to email, though, my messages don't
show up in my Sent Items, Outbox, or Drafts. So how do I know whether the
messages have been sent???
Doug Robbins

If the operation was completed, you would almost certainly get the Outlook
Security message that a program is trying to send an email to which (unless
you install a utility such as Express Click Yes) you would have to answer
for each email that the merge is sending.

This makes me think that you have not actually executed the merge to email.

For info on Express Click Yes, see the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with
Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jan" wrote in message
Using Word 2003, Outlook 2003
I'm experienced with useing mail merge, so I don't think I've neglected
any
steps. When I', finished with a merge to email, though, my messages don't
show up in my Sent Items, Outbox, or Drafts. So how do I know whether the
messages have been sent???

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
How do I get changes made to a Word template to show on a email Tyler Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 04 02:01 AM
merge to email Nick Mailmerge 1 December 8th 04 07:50 AM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM
how do i create a mail merge for email using excel as a data sourc AnnA Mailmerge 1 December 1st 04 12:57 AM