afswa

Default mailmerge more than 256 fields using quatrro as a source

I need to mailmerge a Word document with more than 25 fields - Excel and
Access therefore no good - Quattro seems to fit the bill how do I get an ODBC
driver so that they'll talk to each other?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?YWZzd2E=?=,

I need to mailmerge a Word document with more than 25 fields - Excel and
Access therefore no good - Quattro seems to fit the bill how do I get an ODBC
driver so that they'll talk to each other?

Word can email to Excel or Access with 25 fields. Do mean 255? In that case, I'd
try exporting the Quattro Pro data to a delimited text file format, and use
that for the mail merge data source.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

afswa

Thanks - yes I meant 255 - slil of the fingers. I'll try using a text file
to transfer. Can't believe there's no microsoft way of doing large documents!

afswa

Hi ?B?YWZzd2E=?=,