user@msn

Default multiple envelops

How can you insert mutliple envelopes into a word document? I can only get
it to add one. I'm wanting to send a letter with 2 carbon copies.

Thanks
Graham Mayor

Either make two copies of the letter each with their own envelope, or don't
use this feature and create the envelopes from a template - for which
purpose you will find a sample template on the downloads page of my web
site.