Ron Ford

Default Enumeration constants

Does anybody know where to get a listing of the
enumerations used in MailMerge. I know I've seen the
wdSentToNewDocument constant somewhere, but after
searching Word Help and Google for 8 solid hours, I'm
about ready to throw in the towel. I need to know the
actual integer value for this (and other) enumeration
constants.

Many thanks.

Peter Jamieson

Normally you can find them by opening the VBA editor, opening the Object
Browser from the View menu, and selecting the Word library, and either
searching for the name "wdSentToNewDocument" (well, actually you need
"wdSendToNewDocument" ) or finding the wdMailMergeDestination enumeration.
The constant value appears at the bottom of the Object Browser window.

Peter Jamieson