Alan

Default cannot merge more than 30 addresses

i am pulling addresses from a access database. the first 30 print, but the
template will not pull another page (or as many pages as needed). what do i
need put do to make the document "keep going" until all selected records are
merged?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Rather than executing the mailmerge, all that you are doing is pre-viewing
the results and you have missed the final step.

I would suggest that you select Toolbars from the View menu and then check
the Mailmerge item so that the mailmerge toolbar is displayed. You can
perform the whole mailmerge process with this toolbar rather than use the
Wizard, and on the right hand end of the toolbar you will find buttons for
executing the merge either to the printer or a new document.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP