brawta

Default Inserting the current date in merged letter

I would like my merge letters to have the current date in it. How do I
insert the date field?
Graham Mayor

Insert a createdate field (Insert field) in the merge source document and
merge to a new document.

brawta wrote:
I would like my merge letters to have the current date in it. How do
I insert the date field?

WileyW

Place your cursor at the point in the mail merge letter where you want the
current date to go. Then, go to Insert | Date and Time. Choose the date
format you want and be sure to check the Update Automatically checkbox.