Robert Judge

Default Lost mail merge function button

In Microsoft Word 2003, the button to the left of the "Insert Word Field"
button reads "Insert Merge Fields" when you put the cursor over it. I have
used this function to create mail merge letters.

However, when I put the cursor over that button and click, I get no
response, for instance offering me fields to use in the merge. I will
appreciate advice.