Springbutt23

Default Making labels with numbers

I am making labels that include lots of numbers. The only problem I am having
is limiting the number of decimal places that actually show up on the labels
after the merge. The data comes from a spreadsheet very nicely except for
having what looks lke ten decimal places after the zero. Can someone help me
knock down the zeros??

springbutt23

Sorry Graham. the post did not pop up like I thought it would so I
re-posted.... instant karma got me HOWEVER...
Your answer of 8 minutes ago was in fact SPOT ON, and I am very grateful.
The problem has been resolved!!