BCool

Default MailMerge Word 2003 to Access 2000 query blank data

While in Word 2003 MailMerge the data that I need is in a Access 2000 query.
When I connect to the database the table name and queries are in the same
box. If you select a query and run the MailMerge process you can see the
headers however you cannot see any data records. Please help this a massive
database and informtion must be pulled at a minutes notice.
Doug Robbins

Try using one of the different connection methods that will become available
to you after selecting Options from the Tools menu and on the General tab,
checking the box for the item "Confirm conversions at open."

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP