Robert Reed

Default conditionally merge a form

Is there a way to conditionally €œmerge€ (show) a form or table into a
document during a merge? Or maybe show/hide a footer conditionally?

I am trying to print a remittance form if a condition is true and not print
it if false.

Doug Robbins

Use an If...then...else field.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Robert Reed" Robert wrote in message
Is there a way to conditionally "merge" (show) a form or table into a
document during a merge? Or maybe show/hide a footer conditionally?

I am trying to print a remittance form if a condition is true and not
print
it if false.

Robert Reed

That's what I thought, and I did try that route but it seems an If... then...
else doesn't work with a form for some reason. I can get the stuff outside
the form when the condition is met but not the form itself.

Thanks,

Robert

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Use an If...then...else field.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Robert Reed" Robert wrote in message
Is there a way to conditionally "merge" (show) a form or table into a
document during a merge? Or maybe show/hide a footer conditionally?

I am trying to print a remittance form if a condition is true and not
print
it if false.

Robert Reed

Doug,

Well thats embarrassing! You are right; I didnt set up the true false
conditions correctly. Oh what havoc an extra €œ can cause. Goes to show you
what fresh eyes, a bit of rest and morning cup of coffee can do.

Thanks,

Robert