Karl

Default comma delimited text

What do you do when you want to save a document as a comma delimited text
file, but your document has commas in the data fields (i.e. a company named
Johnson, Smith, and Jones, C.P.A.)? I tryed using comma delimited text for
making various lists, labels, etc and found that it takes the above name and
makes each name and makes it into a seperate entry. Any help appreciated.