Lexisch

Default time formatting and mail merge

I've got an excel file that has time in it formatted to hh:mm AM. When I
merge that field into Word, it adds the seconds. Any way to stop this? I've
tried different ways of formatting the mergefield in Word but that's not
working.

Thanks!
Doug Robbins

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP