Carl

Default Problems (again) getting Outlook contacts in Word 2002 Mailmerge

I'll start off saying I have never had anything but problem with Word 2002
mail merge using my Outlook 2002 contact list.

For awhile, it has been quasi working - at least I was able to select names
from my contact folder and insert them into my mailmerge document. Now,
however, I have lost the connection to Outlook and, when I try to
re-establish the connection using the Mailmerge wizard I get the error
"Unable to obtain list of tables from datasource". I am on a single user
machine with Outlook always running.

I am hoping it is something obvious that I might be doing that causes
problems.

Carl
Doug Robbins

Initiate the Mailmerge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge for Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,