Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
louise

Default How do i add new address to existing data list

im trying to add an adress to an already existinf list i have ceated in
mailmerge but cannot find how to do this and save the new contact so that i
can use it again
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Add the mailmerge helper and you can edit the original data source. See