Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Snarff Snarff is offline

Default How can I rotate print on Avery 08923 Shipping labels?

The Labels are Lanscape - I want to write on them in Portrait (2" w and 4"
long)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button. Select the whole
table, then click the Change Text Direction button on the Table
toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:08:01 -0700, Snarff
wrote:

The Labels are Lanscape - I want to write on them in Portrait (2" w and 4"
long)

How can I make Avery L7162 Address labels print correctly? McHaslam Microsoft Word Help 5 May 22nd 09 05:16 AM
Labels Guy Delaney Page Layout 7 December 6th 06 10:39 PM
can I print numbers vertically on avery mailing labels? jewellly New Users 1 March 30th 06 06:52 AM
Inability to print labels following mail merge Becki Mailmerge 2 December 16th 05 07:21 AM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM