Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
VanishNAct VanishNAct is offline

Default Keeping format intacted in a form file

I know you have heard this a thousand time but, I am new to this.

I have made a fill-in-form in ms word and everytime I try type in the
fill-in boxes it will move everthing over and mess up the format of the page,
I have protect document set, and insert set . How do I stop what is typed
after the fill-in box from moving.

Jackie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Forms designers usually put their form fields in tables, with auto resizing
turned off and preferred column width and row height set to exact amounts.

"VanishNAct" wrote in message
I know you have heard this a thousand time but, I am new to this.

I have made a fill-in-form in ms word and everytime I try type in the
fill-in boxes it will move everthing over and mess up the format of the

page,
I have protect document set, and insert set . How do I stop what is typed
after the fill-in box from moving.

Jackie

How can I enable the Protect Form icon on a DOT file I created? LDP-NYC Page Layout 0 September 30th 05 01:29 PM
How to create a data file with addresses to merge form letter docu GTDriver Mailmerge 2 June 11th 05 04:00 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Merging Label Form File with Data File Becky N Mailmerge 7 February 18th 05 05:47 PM
Form fields in frames - can I format the text (ie bold, italic)? La La Lara Microsoft Word Help 3 January 28th 05 03:09 PM