Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sasha Sasha is offline

Default where can i find a picture of a witch?

Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Have you tried using Insert | Picture | Clip Art and searching for "witch"?
You can search online if you don't find anything locally. Alternatively, try
http://images.google.com/images?q=witch&hl=en

"Sasha" wrote in message
Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kenny Kenny is offline

I can send you one of my ex wife.

--
Kenny Cargill

"Sasha" wrote in message
Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Google, Images and search for Witch. There are thousands and thousands to
choose from.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Sasha" wrote in message
Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Office has many
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/...MS&Query=witch

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"Sasha" wrote in message
Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Is it the same picture that I have of your wife? ;-)

"aalaan" wrote in message
|I can send you one of my *current* wife (only kidding, dear..)
|
| "Kenny" wrote in message
| I can send you one of my ex wife.
|
| --
| Kenny Cargill
|
| "Sasha" wrote in message
| Does anyone know where i can find a picture of a witch?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Catch me on a bad day............

--

JoAnn Paules