Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Matt Matt is offline

Default how do set up heading pages for new bussiness invoices ect ect

just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how do set up heading pages for new business invoices etc etc

If you are going to make success of your new business a good start would be
to employ a professional typist who can spell. Nothing looks worse in
business documentation than slipshod spelling.

What on nearth does "ect pages del dockects" mean?

As for the templates you will need, a good place to start would be
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Matt Matt is offline

Dear Graham,
We have been so busy starting up this business I got my six year old to help
me find this site,She wrote this little document,What she meant front pages
for invoices del dockects so on,ECT ECT ECT,
THANKS SUCCESS BUSINESS.

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

ECT.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Oh, well, that makes much more sense!

so
all may benefit.

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages
del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I see where your daughter gets her spelling skills. It's D-O-C-K-E-T and
E-T-C. Also please learn to use proper punctuation. If you're going to be a
business, accept the fact that these things matter more than you can
imagine.

By the way, let your daughter play with her dolls, trucks, building sets, or
whatever and not a business partner. She only has a few years to be a child.
You need to post your own questions.

(I'll get blasted for this post but I'm wearing my asbestos long johns. Fire
away.)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I don't know who Jack Straw is but the answer is no, I'm not trying to be
controversial. Poor spelling at a time when spell checkers are built into
most software is a sign of someone who doesn't care. Ditto for poor
punctuation. And don't even get me started on parents who don't let their
kids be kids.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages
del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Guess I need to do a bit of Googling. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages
del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

You took the words out of my mouth. Professional looking documents are
essential to create the right business impression. I was thinking of
involving myself with an industry co-operative that had an apparently nifty
idea for net-driven commerce. But on careful examination, dummy runs
etc.,.I've found that it is full of bugs, illegally formatted invoices,
spelling, routing and formatting errors and various other client turn-off
problems, so goodbye nifty idea...

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

OUCH!!! I would NEVER ask someone to remove their veil. I may not always
pick my battles as well as I should but I am not so stupid to step on
someone else's spiritual belief system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect
pages del
dockects?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline