Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] heinamie@yahoo.ca is offline

Default Quotations within a footer

I am trying to do a footer that is only on the last page, and have been
using the CNTL F9 thing and everything, but i think what keeps messing
it up is that I need to have quotation marks IN the text that I am
using in the footer (it's part of a bibliography)! So how do I do
this? I have tried putting my text withing the brackety things, adding
quotations outside of the brackety things too and everything, but then
it doesn't work at all. Can I get around this problem? I don't know
all the secret tricks to word (obviously!)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Quotation marks within the TrueText or FalseText must be escaped by
preceding them with a backslash. If you find this doesn't work, use two
single quotation marks instead of double.

oups.com...