Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Roger Roger is offline

Default How to level up columns' baseline?

Dear expert,

I'm an editor of a learned journal. Often I have to spend lot of time in
leveling up the base line of two columns at the ends of every page and every
section. What I did was to modify the spacing by adjusting the number of
line before and after a paragraph, or other similar approaches. The thing is
that the manipulation was hard to control and it automatically "jumps".
Could any know better way to do so? Is there any function in the Word? BTW,
I use MS Office 2000.
Thanks a lot! Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Answered your identical question in the application.errors newsgroup.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman