Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nahshon Evren Nahshon Evren is offline

Default Vertical text

Hi,

I have along text with tables in it which have been imported, i've
converted them to Word to be able to edit but I can't introduce
any vertical text either in the tables or in the Word page - the buttons
simply aren't available - anyone know the way around this ?

thanks,

Nash

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Vertical body text in a Word doc isn't supported, but in a table cell or
AutoShape (including text boxes) go to FormatText Direction.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/24/07 11:39 AM, in article ,
"Nahshon Evren" nash.evren@********************* wrote:

Hi,

I have along text with tables in it which have been imported, i've
converted them to Word to be able to edit but I can't introduce
any vertical text either in the tables or in the Word page - the buttons
simply aren't available - anyone know the way around this ?

thanks,

Nash

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You're certainly welcome... And as to your query - Only from a cerebral
vantage point

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Vertical Text Chris Jones Page Layout 3 September 25th 06 11:06 AM
changing vertical text to horiznial text tabtom1 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 24th 06 01:23 AM
Vertical Text Ed Microsoft Word Help 1 May 24th 06 10:47 PM
Vertical Text Cattie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 06:46 PM
Can I change the vertical alignment of text in a text box? Fien Page Layout 2 November 25th 04 03:47 PM