Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] thepride07@gmail.com is offline

Default Why is some of my text underlined - it disappers when I turn off my formatting marks?

When I have my formatting marks turned on the text appears as normal,
but when I turn them off the text disappears. Can I change this? I
have to print this document, can I get the text to show up with normal
view?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Yes - the "underline" you are seeing is actually the indicator that the font
for that text has "Hidden" turned on. So, select all the text that you want
to appear / print in your document and from the Format menu, select Font,
and then clear the checkmark from Hidden.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
oups.com...