Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui Jacqui is offline

Default Macro to apply bold to text in quotes

In some of my documents I have to regularly do search and replace and
make text in quotation marks bold. this works well but can be very
repetitive in a lot of docs. I've recorded a macro to do this but I
can't get the macro to include the bold formatting in the replace
with field. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui Jacqui is offline

Thanks Suzanne, this works perfectly