Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
David Gibbons David Gibbons is offline

Default Cannot run WORD anymore

After reloading Microsoft Office I can start WORD but straight after opening
I get this error message: "This program has requested the Runtime to
terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team
for more information". Then it won't run.
What's going on? Help!
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline