Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ndimu ndimu is offline

Default I lost 25 number product key.how can i get it back?

Since i bought my home computer i never installed microsoft word because i
never needed it then since i had alaptop for all my paperwork. Know that i
dont have a laptop i am, needing to use the home computer for writting
documents but i can get past product keys. how cao i get it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If Word was supplied on a CD with the PC, then the product key number will
be on an orange label on the diosc packaging. If it was delivered on the
hard drive then you would have the product key amongst the PCs
documentation. If you have lost both then you need to speak with the
supplier of the PC. The responsibility for supplying the product key depends
on the type of installation. For a full retain version contact Microsoft
see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 . For a pre-installed OEM
version contact the supplier of the PC.

ndimu wrote:
Since i bought my home computer i never installed microsoft word
because i never needed it then since i had alaptop for all my
paperwork. Know that i dont have a laptop i am, needing to use the
home computer for writting documents but i can get past product keys.
how cao i get it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Also, the sticker with the product key is stuck onto the computer case
somewhere along side the Windows sticker with its product key. On laptops,
it is usually on the bottom.

Terry Farrell