Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jetrock Jetrock is offline

Default Autotext - How do I add commonly used words (i.e. medical terms)?

Does autotext work differently w/Vista vs. Word in XP? I used to be able to
add words easily to autotext and as I began to type a word, it showed a
prompt so I could accept the word in my typing of very long medical reports
w/specific terminology.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gregory K. Maxey Gregory K. Maxey is offline

I don't know if Vista affects this feature or not, but if you happened to
leap to Word2007 with your jump to Vista then you lost the AutoComplete tip
with the Word version change.

All is not lost, if you remember the unique character sequence of your
entries you just need to type th first 4 and then press ALT+F3 to make the
entry.