Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aedammir Aedammir is offline

Default speech recognition - saving user profiles

Using the speech recognition tool - how do I save a user profile in case I
need to reinstall Windows?

Thanks much,

Aedammir

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Aedammir,

It's not a built in feature of MS Office speech recognition but this tool may help.
http://microsoft.com/downloads/detai...DisplayLang=en
=========

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aedammir[_2_] Aedammir[_2_] is offline

Aedammir" wrote in message
Using the speech recognition tool - how do I save a user profile in case I
need to reinstall Windows?

Thanks much,

Aedammir

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...

http://microsoft.com/downloads/detai...splayLang=enOh, thanks much! This looks to be what I needed. I have a *very* southernaccent and have a really hard time as it is "training my machine", he, he, Idid not want to have to go through all that again.Aedammir