Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Prasad Prasad is offline

Default HOW TO ACTIVATE OFFICE WITH 25 DIGIT PRODUCT KEY OBTAINED FROM LA.

i have purchased personal computer with office 2007 installed in it. But when
i enter the 25 digit product key, it is not accepted. It feels that the
programme try to identify product code before i enter the 25th digit, and
returns an answer "the product key is incorrect...". I had tried options
given in microsoft website, but they do not help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you using the correct 25 digit key? It is *not* the one on a label stuck
to the computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Prasad" wrote in message
news
i have purchased personal computer with office 2007 installed in it. But
when
i enter the 25 digit product key, it is not accepted. It feels that the
programme try to identify product code before i enter the 25th digit, and
returns an answer "the product key is incorrect...". I had tried options
given in microsoft website, but they do not help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rich/rerat Rich/rerat is offline

Prasad,
Have you also check to see if a TRIAL version of Office2007 was installed on
the PC, not an OEM or Full version. It might have already been activated
from the PC manufacturer or Computer store, and the 30 day trial period is
over. You will need to contact MS, and pay for a new product key.

Since it is a new purchase, also check all the CD's that came with it. There
should be a sticker on the Office 2007 CD case/cover that should have the
product key, and tell you if it is a Trial/OEM/Full Retail version of the
product.

Rich/rerat (RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Are you using the correct 25 digit key? It is *not* the one on a label stuck
to the computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]